It is apparent the Hillary Clinton has never heeded that old adage that is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and prove it. The only way she gets away with it is because her followers cannot think for themselves and the media refuses to find fault in the “Entitled One.” Anyway, here are 5 dumb things that were culled from her speech at Wellesley College.
Hillary Clinton emerged from the woods to give a commencement address at Wellesley College on Friday. Naturally, the speech was filled with left-wing applause lines targeting President Trump that showed Clinton is still bitter about losing the election in November. The speech may have caused leftists who still aren’t over the election to drool, but there were plenty of stupid lines from the speech that are worthy of mockery.
Here are the five dumbest things Clinton said at her commencement address.
1. Clinton said that leaders that lie are a threat to freedom, a classic pot-calling-the-kettle-black moment. “As the history majors among you here today know all too well, when people in power invent their own facts and attack those who question them, it can mark the beginning of the end of a free society,” Clinton said.
This is coming from a woman who:
- Called the women alleging her husband committed sexual assault “bimbo eruptions.”
- Blamed the Benghazi attacks on a YouTube video.
- Smeared a 12-year-old girl who accused an older man of raping her and laughed about it afterward.
Clinton’s line about people in power fabricating facts is correct, which is why it was imperative to keep her out of power.
2. Clinton compared Trump to Richard Nixon and implied that he will be impeached. Via the Daily Mail:
“We were furious about the past presidential election of a man whose presidency would eventually end in disgrace with his impeachment for obstruction of justice,” the defeated presidential candidate said — as members of the crowd at the liberal campus erupted into cheers.
NUE READING HILLARY COMMENTS HERE: 5 Dumbest Things Hillary Clinton Said At Her Wellesley Commencement Address