This is all madness. The liberals that are all involved in this scheme of a recount think that the entire American public is stupid. Yes, they think if we believe Donald Trump won then we are racist, bigoted liars.
But here’s the interesting part. This vote recount is not being funded by grassroots donations. It has relied heavily on large donations to raise the large amount of money so quickly. The madness behind it all is that Jill Stein and her liberal cohorts do not seem to realize the margins they would have to overcome in order to change the results. Read the plot and how it just got thicker. Its’ going to be an interesting ride until December 19th when Trump is confirmed.
As Written By Joseph Smith for American Thinker:
But leftists are experts at deploying deception and chicanery to achieve their ends by whatever means necessary. And the serial offender Democrats by any name are up to no good on this one.
Consider the plot developed so far:
- A “group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers” claims to have “found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.”
- Said group claims that “in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots.”
- Said group “has not found proof of hacking or manipulation,” but claims their “statistical analysis” indicates that “Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.”
- Said group holds a “conference call with Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and campaign general counsel Marc Elias to make their case.”
- Recounting and overturning the results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania would, coincidentally, flip the presidential election to Hillary Clinton.
- The Clinton campaign and the Obama White House are at first said to be reluctant to pursue the issue.
And then the plot thickens:
- The Wisconsin recount request is filed just before the Friday afternoon deadline, with the Stein operation noting that their 1.04% candidate is “standing up for an election system that we can trust,” adding that their Green Party also advocates “an end to voter ID laws and voter suppression.”
- Wisconsin agrees to undertake the recount, which they have until December 13 to complete, according to a “federal ‘safe harbor’ law” that “requires presidential recounts to be completed within 35 days of the election,” as reported by USA Today.
- The Wisconsin recount operation will involve 72 county clerks and 1,854 municipal clerks.
- Michigan spent two weeks after the election counting ballots, with 83 county clerks posting certified results this week from 1,521 cities and townships.
- Michigan uses paper ballots, hence the justification for a recount: “a huge difference between pre-election polling and the actual result.” Hmm.
- The Los Angeles Times, concerned at the time about Donald Trump not accepting election results, posted a column on October 20 regarding the complications of a Pennsylvania recount:
But in the event of a disputed election, this …..
Full Story Here: